So another school year is almost done as is my year of teaching. Many of my students participated in this year's recital and did wonderfully! A number of students also wrote Royal Conservatory Theory Exams in the Spring and did extremely well. The last hurdle approaches now for the students who will be doing their practical exams with Royal Conservatory during the month of June. Good luck!
And now I'm looking into the distance wondering what the summer and fall will bring. I will be teaching one day a week during the summer but for the most part will be very content working in my garden. In the fall I am hoping to start an additional day of in-home teaching for the city of Chestermere and perhaps the neighbouring community of Langdon. I know Chestermere was devasted in the Spring by the loss of a wonderful piano teacher and hope that I might fill some of the gap that has resulted.
So now I guess I'm just wishing everyone a wonderful summer and hope to see many eager faces in the fall.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
The end of a wonderful year
Posted by Leith Bell at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment